GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I don't accept your latest post as the current reality. The...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    I don't accept your latest post as the current reality. The powers that be i.e. did not create the mess we are in for the most part, as most of them have been in their positions less than 5 years. Lack of regulation and supervision allowed financial institutions create derivatives and other instruments that they believed would allow them to achieve profits that would in term inflate their bonuses.
    Reserve Banks around the world are now facing a mess that will stretch their abilities like never before. It is too late to say what we should have done in the past and disingenious to constantly harp on it. We are stuck in this situation and must address it. The economists in power are not there to line their pockets (as you seem to be suggesting), but to do a job.
    Ron Paul is not head of the US Fed instead of Ben Bernanke for good reason, he is not qualified. Bernanke is, even though I don't agree with his policies, I defer to him just as I would to a leader I did not like in the time of crisis.
    My initial point, forgotten in all this, was that if you know there is manipulation, and definitely is, factor it into your trading. It might just be that this manipulation is the only think keeping you in a job or out of abject poverty. You don't know that this is not the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.