LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: you can tell privacy lots of things Privacy you can have a...

1. 1,577 Posts.
    re: you can tell privacy lots of things Privacy you can have a go at me anytime you like. I have never told anyone to purchase or sell LUM. Unlike you my motives for postings are honorableunlike yours. Your postings as you have admitted directly and indirectly have been for the sole purpose to lower the price in LUM so you cany trade in them to your advantage and to disadvantage of "newbies" you claim to protect from posters like me and others. Your continual posts on a range of issues are very repetitive and boring. But I can only thank you for your continual down ramping in LUM as it has allowed me to buy in at what I believe to be a great price.

As far as 4TS is concerned I understand from what has been said LUM is proceeding to instal a screen, in advance of signing an agreement. Unconfirmed statements indicate that once instaled there will be an agreement with a major US company for leasing that sign. Once again unconfirmed reports state that the computers which were destroyed by fire in Moscow have been installed and that site should be up and running shortly. In all fairness to LUM, it is problem of Pepsi's rather than LUM as Pepsi owns that sight. Indeed there is some talk of additional signs being commissioned by Pepsi. However until LUM makes an official announcement these comments remain unconfirmed.

It is my belief that LUM will the in future be a company that pays a decent dividend to ist shareholders and its for that raeson I remain a substantial shareholder in the company. You privacy may laugh and that is your right. However when you do post try make your posts relevant and not repetive of you posts of teh last few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.