ROL 0.00% 48.5¢ robust resources limited

tell me why

1. noo
    1,465 Posts.

We have to analyze why ROL shoot up 62c to $1.92?
    I found the following..
    Here's a company with many of the boxes ticked.

(1) Romang Island is part of the Barat Daya Islands in Indonesia, which includes Sumatra, Java, Sumbawa and Wetar Island, where Flinders Minerals has a copper prospect.

(2) The region contains some major gold deposits including Newmonts Batu Hijau mine on Sumbawa, which
    at the time of construction in 2000 was the worlds biggest single-phase,

(3) Before Billiton, drilling by Muswellbrook Energy and Minerals in association with Ashton Mining in the northern prospect area in 1988-92 identified high grades, which could support low capital expenditure start-up.

(4)The Romang Island geology as Lihir-style and said the mineralising system was comparable in size to Lihir Golds Papua New Guinea mine.

(5) The size of the Lakuwahi alteration and mineralising system is demonstrated by the large geochemical and magnetic anomalies covering an area of approximately 20 square kilometres,. The system is similar in size to the 40 million ounce Lihir system.

(6)The island as a volcanic sub-tropical setting with a population of about 3000. ROL have been very fortunate to be able to use facilities installed by Billiton and they have rehabilitated the camp, which is a significant cost saving.

(7) The size of the Lakuwahi alteration and mineralising system is demonstrated by the large geochemical and magnetic anomalies covering an area of approximately 20 square kilometers. The system is similar in size to the 40 million ounce Lihir system.

Today pull back was actually a very healthy technical move.(IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.