AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

tell me why, page-24

1. 15,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2305
    One could assume that with AVB currently holding 'greater then $20 million cash at bank (as per asx 21/3/11) they will not require any further capital raisings or dilution of shares anytime soon.

O that $12 million is being allocated for the current and proposed aggressive drilling campaigns over 50,000m across 5 projects:
    Antas South Copper Deposit (drill out and extensions): 25,000m
    Rio Verde Project (new copper targets): 10,000m
    Serra Verde Project (copper targets): 5,000m
    Regional copper targets (new projects): 5,000m
    Nickel and platinum targets: 5,000m

One could also possibly assume that if the company continues to aggressively ramp up the drilling program with more drill rigs coming online over the coming months and good weather continuing through out the current dry season, that the drilling may be completed by the end of October this year.
    That obviously depends on a number of factors including the weather, drill rig breakdowns, availability of more drill rigs etc to name a few!
    If all the drilling is completed by the end of October and all assay results returned promptly then we may in fact see an upgraded JORC result (especially for the HG zone) before christmas 2011.

Once we have the JORC upgrade for the HG zone i personally see no reason why the company would not then apply for the licence to start the DSO mining of the HG zone at the beginning of the dry season in April/May 2012.
    This would then allow the company to have a regular cash flow and take advantage of the current high copper prices and also provide funding for the development of all the other projects they are undertaking.

Also have more potential cash flow coming from the 2 current JV projects with majors Vale (iron ore) and Xstrata ( IOCG). Obviously these 2 JV outcomes are dependant on what the current drill programs prove up , but certainly look very promising for AVB at this early stage!

All in all the next 12 months looks a very promising for AVB to me.......

Can't wait to see the next set of drill results.

All just my opinions of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.