LYC 1.32% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

Tell me your reason, page-18

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My reason for investing in this stock is because my parents has a long history with the Lynas project and a pioneer in the design of the initial chemical process which Lynas is using today. My parent was involved with the Lynas team in setting up the office in Kuantan. He worked 7 days a week day and night consumed by passion for the project to analyse the rare earth samples to refine the process and traveled around the world to help source the raw products for the plant as well procurement of the main machinery parts. It is my parents dream and wish to see the project that he has played a small part in creating to not only survive BUT THRIVE in the coming resources and rare earth recovery. It is my parent's dream to see Lynas Plant contribute back to society , provide jobs for the Malaysian people and help spur forwards the Green Technology revolutionizing this world today.

Between 2008 and 2010 the Local Opposition Politician Fuziah Salleh decided to target Lynas a political scrap goat to wage a war against the government and stop the project. She started using Facebook as a vehicle to spread fear and propaganda to misinform the Malaysian public and spread panic to the Kuantan Community. I decided to fight back and wage a war against this politician by gathering all the Malaysian Pro Lynas supporters and created a facebook group which at it peak had 15,000 members to help spread truth about the company. Thankfully Fuziah has lost her campaign and doomed to history as Lynas has proved to the Kuantan community that they are safe and that they environmentally responsible and clean.

In other words I have put in too much time and effort to see this Company fail. I sincerely believe that what you sow in life is also what you reap.

Now I have a Dream, that Lynas will proof to the world that the are the world's best REE company to invest in once again as rare earth price makes a long term Ascent for next 10 years.

I have a dream that Lynas will once again take its rightful crown and the most discussed and the most popular stock on Hotcopper once again and that all the HC lyc readers will no longer need to type in the search box the letters "LYC" and just simply have to look to the left and click on our symbol with the minimal of energy to read about our favorite rare earth company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.080(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.97 $6.02 $5.90 $19.37M 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116965 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.