ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Wasa, A big problem with VPE has been its past performance, the...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Wasa, A big problem with VPE has been its past performance, the current scenario is not as bad.
    The allocation of significant bonus issues which are as bad as a low price rights issue will Dilute the value of all VPE share holders. The gas saga is going to continue to cost to get a saleable item. the saving thing is a possible takeover by BG but they do have a lot on there plate at present. As for Impress , its lack of volume that has allowed this share to remain below 6 cents and the previous rights issue has continued to supply the limited buyer's. Grieg Smith has had previous acolades from where he came from and people are listening to the story NOW.
    Despite the operator they are seeing and hearing at first hand from someone that they had reason to trust in the past. Tell the Story and then one morning you will see the wakeup call. It has been previously announced but not with trumpets blowing. Mirage was trumpetted. I still have stock bought then at 9 plus cents. Impress is a Very Different company from then and Brokers are being informed now and are in agreement. I also strongly agree when reserves are upgraded then that should be a very positive event for share price. When Buyers outweigh sellers with volumes of 20 mill a day expect the catapult in price. I make the forcasted earnings, cash flow and money in bank to be somewhere between 1.8 cents and 3 cents a share.
    Times that by a PE of 5 to 7 and you have a expected forcasted share price of 9 cents to 21 cents. Makes sense to me. 247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.