Tell Zuckerberg what you think., page-53

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Privacy stealing...................What the full blown information that people post up there everyday. My birthday, look at my new clothes, look at my holiday, look at my family, look at my job, look at me in hospital.

There for around 4 billion people to look at. All because they have chosen to share their private world with the rest of the world. They havent stolen anything............we choose to share it to every tom, dick and jane.

And they are far from the only business that profiles a customer. I buy wine at Dan's . I Joined their membership card system I get emails about specials based on my previous buys. Same at BCF. Same at Supercheap, same at woolies, same at qantas.

This is the new world of social networking. Dont like it then dont join. Or in the case of Newscorp, dont like what FB are doing then damn well dont send them your daily news articles.

Oh and so called free speech comes with responsibility. That is why we have defamation laws, racial vilification laws, anti hate laws.

Last edited by oldbull26: 20/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.