TNC 6.38% 4.4¢ true north copper limited

Here is a link to the list of companies that Valleyarm are...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Here is a link to the list of companies that Valleyarm are already partnered with as per their website.

http://valleyarm.com/stores-partners

certainly looks impressive.

Totally agree Sparkler. Infact I have spoken to a couple fo "musician" (i use the term loosely) friends who play gigs most weekends, but, are totally unknowns, however they do have a couple of cd's which they prodeced to sell at the gigs(about 10 -20). I spoke to them about Valleyarm and asked them to look into what and how it would/could benefit them. They have both got back to me tonight with some positive feedback and whilst they are still looking into it, they are planning to join up in the next couple of days. Suddenly they have a potential world audience, they like the idea of the "Digisingle" and will be researching the tools available through Valleyarm to best promote their work.

What struck me is that within 2 days both of these friends who on Friday night didn't seem to be very interested in what Valleyarm was, have suddenly become excited about their prospects of getting their music out there.

Valleyarm promoting in Germany next week and seeming to be striking constant deals (Telstra, Nokia) and some well known artists starting to come onboard, Missy Higgins the latest, I think we will see an enormous upside with the TNC SP, Only factor I am unsure of, is the timing.

Valleyarm, I never heard of them until 3 months ago, I still know vey little about them, yet as per the link above showing the partners they have on board and the artists starting to get involved I can't help but think this is going to be huge at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $566.7K 12.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 300150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.