TNC 1.79% 5.5¢ true north copper limited

"However on Valleyarm's website they have the Dragon cover:...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    "However on Valleyarm's website they have the Dragon cover: Dragon Live in Melbourne 1989. Click on it and you get taken to iTunes. It appears they don't have every Dragon album! Hard to believe that this 'treasure' was never part of my collection of records and yet I was a big Dragon fan."

Tangrams, I am always open to information that may protect my investment, so I appreciate your concerns, I think your information in this paragraph maybe a little misleading in itself.

Tangrams, Valleyarm is not the retailer. You list with Valleyarm and then your music is available for sale through the Valleyarm partners such as itune etc etc.

Valleyarm is offering you the opportunity to get your music seen on itunes, amazon etc etc without having to sign up with individual company, just sign up with Valleyarm and take advantage of the partnerships in place.

Tangrams, for someone who is nitpicking in relation to the wording of the loan facility discussed earlier, you seem too be a little misleading in some of your information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $48.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $85.20K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 652020 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 48556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.