TLS 2.47% $3.74 telstra group limited

If you believe in the company and that this is a positive...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    If you believe in the company and that this is a positive announcement, stick with your sentiment. I take it as positive and am seeking entry in the near future. I think the sell-off is from the brokers like Morgan who anticipated higher revenue.

Telstra has been trading with such uncertainty recently over last few months and this announcement removes a lot of uncertainty and sets a lot of things straight in the medium term.

Check out QAN that was at all year lows a few years back and announced a strategy to fire a lot of employees. In the short term, their brand took a hit and there was lots of negative publicity. Look at it now, nobody remembers what happened because it worked, shareholders are very happy with dividends and share buybacks and the company is up more than 200% since.

Cutting the variable cost of wages and salaries is a cheap long term strategy to deal with the highly competitive market that there is

Remember one thing - every poster here has an agenda; whether it is to get a cheaper entry or whatever. Just know that is the case. It is free to post and anyone will post to be able to achieve their goal.
    Last edited by Invesorys: 20/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.74
Change
0.090(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $43.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $91.19M 24.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 286659 $3.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.75 555479 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.