NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

telstra getting into satellite phones fyi only, page-15

1. 390 Posts.
    re: not long now but no news Sorry, but I really dont understand what you are trying to say, apart from the good old and much used 'put sh*t on MUL' rhetoric that seems to add no value to anything said on this thread.

As to promises, I do believe that the business model they have now is valid, and as I have said, will only deliver if management can deliver. but with some work they can get revenue and make some profit - any one can do that. The challange will be to manage the revenue to make a big profit and real value to the company.

They have survived a lot longer then many others, so they must be good at something - spivs maybe. AB has his shares and his options. gets a good salary. But he must realise that unless he makes this work NWT will be swallowed up by some equity fund to turn around, he'll be out of job and no shares, no options no retirement package etc.

Given the past was a lot more inflated and full of hot air, they now have infrastructure and product, offices to sell product.

And also please explain how NWT makes money from the ramps to pay the bills. If it is that easy to ramp I would set up my own company and do my own ramps and make a fortune.

the ramps and down ramps are perpuated by day traders who have their agendas to push.

I really dont care if NWT goes up or down from now to the date of the 31 December 2006 results. ive held when they were 0.6c. i prefer if it doesnt so those on HC dont 'told you so' .

Im holding my shares. once the results are in then you can all make your comments as seen fit. I havent seen figures, but have spoken to a few people in the indusrty who are positive regarding the product and the business. And yes, they have also put a question mark over management.

But until then, drive safetly, save water and be good to your mothers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.