TLS 1.35% $3.65 telstra group limited

gdennis,very unfair to australian industry and australian ceo's...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    gdennis,very unfair to australian industry and australian ceo's of many family and asx co's.
    Imo for our population we have incredible technology and innovative skills relevant to our population.
    The fact the govts both state and federal don't provide business friendly environments so business can develop and grow has imo nothing to do with general management.
    Yes agree penn must go.
    Just one example of a stock i don't own is bluescope steel,failing in australia growing in the US ,incitec pivot struggling in australia expanding in the US ,same csl,coh,reh etc etc then start on the very capable family owned businesses with world leading technologies in manufacturing plus the abilities to take advantage of world leading technology transfer.etc etc etc.
    Even tls has continued to lead the world in mobile technology ie as posted many times starting with new technologies trujillo introduced when building the 3g network and he had to convince global mobile telcos at barcelona his technology at the time was the future ie 850mgz.

Unfortunately imo the way our federal govt runs is the problem,we need the govt whether good or bad to have more power to get their policies thru and not b stopped by greens etc,u can't have so many dh's in control.At least have one dh who can b voted out after a 4 year term so policies like energy can provide our industries with certainty etc etc etc.
    tls is not yet a lost cause,but penn must go and tls must become a new generation wes conglomerate.
    ps and neil ,yr post on 5g excellent,but don't agree with yr views on securitisation as i feel a good ceo could better utilise nbn lease payments and earn a much greater return but agree penn is not the ceo to spend the extra capital imo,but at least yr contrary posts to mine r reasonable posts.
    imo we can only hope penn is replaced and i don't care if its an australian ceo or a foreign ceo as long as he understands where tls has its competitive advantages and what r tls's limitations.
    The only thing holding up tls's sp is the early capex invested in developing 5g imo.Now we need a ceo to diversify tls into other related but profitable businesses.
    glta holders we need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
-0.050(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $42.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.71 $3.72 $3.65 $62.38M 17.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 470941 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 503183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.