TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Hi cp Sounds like the tls worker was lucky to escape your...

1. 597 Posts.
    Hi cp
    Sounds like the tls worker was lucky to escape your clutches without any permanent damages (visible ones anyway) As for datto (poor soul) I would need to know a few things about his exposure to tls / his risk appetite / what his goals are from the stock / if he is prepared to put more capital in or if he is happy to sell at a loss and move on etc The most important thing I have found in being successful in the stock market for a number of years is Don't get married to a stock (ego and pride) as they will almost certainly let you down in the long run Learn to take the loss and reinvest in another stock with more upside or add to your position if you feel the market is being irrational on a particular stock Tls today at 4,70 is high risk (to many moving parts to contend with) with little upside so be patient let the dust settle and find a trading range for both long term (extremely risky) and short term trades (2 weeks and get 4% return after tax and commissions) Do this 3 or 4 times in a 12 month period with compounding and happy days Compare this to a lifers income (loss) from tls in the last 12 months and truly you will be amazed Timing in the market is paramount and this is learnt from watching volumes (on both buy and sell) as well as overall volumes There is so much more to the stock market, but instinct is the key and it cant be taught, it has to gained. Some people have it while others could live to a 100+ years and never obtain it. So cp in short i am out of tls at the moment and will stay on the sidelines until better risk/reward ratios present themselves cheers big ears

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.