TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Telstra makes 'Majority Investment' in Neto, page-2

1. 9,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    thks for that stephenk,its an interesting investment.
    I would guess its more

of a strategic investment rather than a future controlling interest as the other investors eg american express and softbank have the much larger holdings.But interesting being what appears to be a successful online retail platform with by what i read $5b in sales with a recent agreement with alibaba and a recent aquisition.
    When i suggest strategic,tls invested in docusign, and tls is docusign's largest customer and tls expects to expand docusign into asia.The strategic part being google is a shareholder in docusign so both these 'start ups' have some very large shareholders but clearly tls feels they can benefit from their investment.
    lol first following is just a suggestion,but its interesting the investments in the online retailing platform combined with docusign and tls's digital business founder of ubank.One could say it all makes sense,on the other hand there could be no connection,but imo one thing for sure,if tls gets it right there is plenty of potential in this sector with the right partners.
    ps imo tls is not a boring mobile ph/nbn stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.61 $3.64 $3.61 $76.93M 21.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 574941 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 284025 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.