TLS 0.52% $3.86 telstra group limited

So in a nut shell your saying that the original operating system...

1. 246 Posts.
    So in a nut shell your saying that the original operating system from the (Telecom days) has been upgraded and or replaced with a more centralized computer monitored system that has enabled greater network performance for the now Telstra while reducing the number of staff required to manage, service and operate the system which has led to performance issues due to computer glitches ?

If I am understanding your reply correctly, then my question was aimed at comparing a more recent performance of Telstra's network, meaning was Telstra suffering outages 1, 2, 3, or 4, years ago or is it a new phenomenon that has started plaguing Telstra's network and if it is new then why now, what's changed ??

Re; - longtime reliable Postie, who informed me that he has just been diagnosed with cancer.
    I do understand you must be feeling down and I have to say that it is sad to know people who suffer such debilitating and ultimately death dealing illnesses, but then, reality is that in the time it took you and I to correspond, thousands of people have died or are in the final minutes of their life and dying, the planet earth is getting destroyed, polluted while both insect and animal species are being made extinct every day adding to the imbalance already present in the fragile food chain which will have its own repercussions in the near future resulting in even more human deaths.
    I could go on and on but there is no point

If its affecting you then you might want to have a chat with someone who knows your friend as you know him, which will be much more satisfying for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.87 $3.84 $58.46M 15.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68399 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 76368 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.