TLS 0.13% $3.83 telstra group limited

Telstra outages!!, page-53

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Thks AOF will look into it,
    ps speaking of the occasional long waiting times listening to the tls jingle, i can't help but to wonder how tls is going to utilise their 200 doctors in their ehealth division.
    I really can c the following scenario ,the patient (already feeling sick) phones a tls doctor,immediately put on hold while listening to the tls jingle,finally patient put thru to a foreign call centre doctor the patient can see ie webcast, but maybe not understand ie medical advice being given.
    skype rage ?
    ps we r very lucky in this country with our free public health system,i have a friend on the age pension with various serious conditions and she has received excellent free service,including one operation lasting 8 hours plus others.Of course conditions have to b serious but if required as is, she is treated immediately.
    CP ,not everyone with private health insurance is rich,in fact what sheets me about both sides of govt is this bs universal free health cover for rich and poor.
    Those that can afford health insurance should not b allowed to use the public health system including bulk billing,then maybe the public waiting lists including bulk billing will reduce and my ridiculously high premiums will also reduce,not to mention the co gap payments required..
    Thats just great CP,now if roaming decision goes tls 's way i can c vodafone appealing on health concerns,hope u r called as an expert witness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.82 $23.29M 6.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 495861 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 411925 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.