Here is a laugh for everyone, get ready for it! Noticed that the...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Here is a laugh for everyone, get ready for it!

Noticed that the last two weeks a lot of people calling me on mobile but didn't really bat an eyelid that the home phone had not been ringing in. I just thought, oh well, everyone is moving with the times and using mobiles. Then the day before yesterday it dawned on me that it was weird and picked up my phone to make a call and realised that phone not working! Thought, omg! that is why it hasn't been used. Anyway, went to shop and bought another phone, brought it home, not working?? Went down to shop and told them their phone useless, so can I have a better model? No worries, they exchanged it! Brought it home and same problem!?!

Then I thought, cant be both stuffed and rang telstra to make sure that all ok with lines? Well!!! long behold they said problems had been since the 26/1/2012 and hoped to get the home lines sorted by the 20/2/2012!

No need to say anymore here, other than they copped the biggest dose imaginable and told them I would sue the shit out of them should I not be able to access a phone in an emergency as i'm only on prepaid! They basically said Tuff Luck unless you have a medical condition! Too bad if a burgler coming through my window and my phone runs out of credit while trying to get help? lol.. well not funny really!!

Anyway lodged complaint and waiting for an australian to call! These people are a bunch of immbosiles who can't understand what's the big deal in not having a phone line for 2 weeks? And yet, when my bill was paid 2 days late, I was charged an overdue fee of $15.00? Hey, these peoples time is up i'm afraid and god help them if a landline is not accessable in an emergency!? Then they will understand why the "big deal"!

Anyway, I await to see what these jokers got to say next! Luckily I have just come out of contract on the 8th of Feb, how convenient and more ammunition for me I guess!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.