TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Telstra team up with Amazon in Australia, page-434

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Just my opinion GR,i take no notice of pre agm sp but obviously there r concerns re penns ability to provide certainty regarding tls's future direction and y sp is currently $4.30..(excluding still outstanding accc decision)
    imo only i will post my initial thoughts on report after reading imo relevant parts of transcript pre webcast and pre market open which has been the case for many years by tls as they provide online transcipt before market opens.
    Its probably the only advantage the retail investor has against the institutions who normally take a day to digest information.
    I will start with the obvious figures ie ebitda,div etc then immediately scroll to nbn capital management ,if at that stage i'm feeling good i will go make my second cup of coffee and read slower ie guidance etc until webcast/foxtel starts tls report.
    imo what must b taken into account it was only roughly 10 words in last very long report on page 6 of last agm fy16 report ie last sentence under capital management that ALL current commentary provides any positive future for tls and that was tls finally making public 'tls will receive approx $1b pa inflation linked from 2020 once nbn rolled out '. for 30 plus years.Finally a figure confirming the value of tls's fixed infrastructure.
    That was it ,one short last sentence under capital management in a very long transcript..
    ps imo only i believe some/many fund managers still don't fully understand that sentence.ie $20b capital value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.