TLS 0.26% $3.80 telstra group limited

I was trading this between $2.50 & $4.05 and vowed if it kissed...

1. 1,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I was trading this between $2.50 & $4.05 and vowed if it kissed $4.00 or there abouts again i would start trading it again...In years to come maybe *?*
    I sold out of GMG today & bought into some more REITS for the divs....but once they are finished i love the idea of TLS going down the same road as GMG.
    AI & data along with more importantly infrastructure is something a lot of traders & investors alike are for some reason missing such of an importance to the new era of AI and it is only a matter of time before the contrarian starts to re-do their numbers.
    TLS is in the box seat. If they play it smart they can easily out mass a lot of business that is out there now going for this market share.
    I didnt see anything in their report i didnt like.
    If there is this much mooted market correction looming, i dare say as it usually does, TLS will either slide sideways or slowly creep up and thats just another reason to love this UNLOVED OVER LOOKED stock...
    If im lucky enough to have it go under $4 then i will be running my ruler over buy in points....what a beautiful company this is.....
    All the best to long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $121.3M 32.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8965 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 97349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.