CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Evattoski, great post which was very informative. I agree 100%...

1. 40 Posts.
    Evattoski, great post which was very informative. I agree 100% about the fact that the trial period is so secretive, Telstra certainly don't want other telcos such as Optus and Vodaphone to have any contact with PIE whilst Telstra are trialling the webphone.

If Telstra were to walk away i have no doubt that Optus or Vodaphone would certainly approach PIE knowing that Telstra went to all that effort and did say early on in the trial period that "it's exceeded our expectations".

I personally can't see Telstra walking away and allowing a rival company to come in and get an edge or head start on something that is new and innovative and has multiple ways of revenue like the webphone that is already successfully installed in Westfield's in NZ and now the Police and Credit union here in Australia.

I also agree to what was posted by someone a few weeks ago regarding the potential within the Hospitals throughout Australia to have webphones installed. There would be potentially thousands of safe sites (public & private hospitals) to have these installed and i'm sure if Telstra hasn't already thought of it, maybe another party has..........

All of this speculation does appear to be positive, but it would be nice to actually get some factual information announced from either company about some basic updates regarding the dates of the trial period and when it officially started and when it will end.

These updates would be no breach of confidentiality from either PIE or Telstra but would at least be informative to current shareholders and potential future shareholders that are considering buying PIE shares either on a speculative or factual basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.