TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

Telstra worst Telco service In australia

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    after Months of research and into Telco services I can not see how this company will survive. we started by searching the internet for complaints and wow where do you start not far into our research we looked at each other and said do they treat any one with respect??????? So we decided to tried to call them with a few issues. and I tell you how it went

first we rang the business contact line and got the private phone department so after 10 min giving them details they put me on hold to talk to I don't know who. but as I was on hold a vice can on and said hello this is Telstra can I help you I said no thanks I'm waiting for the other lady that was talking to someone ease to find out where to send me. so for them to help me I had to do the 10min of telling them who I am and what I want she said sorry sir I will have to put you throw to post paid I said I need the business department she said yeah that is where I will send you so I went on hold and waited to hear hello sir how can I help so again 10min telling them who aim and what I want and then she tried putting my number throw and said I can not find you so we went throw the details again and I said is this business she said no sir this is post paid. I said can you please put me throw to the business department please she said ok. so i got to business department after 1 hour and 15 of hell to get cut off about 2 min just after telling them my name and number and I'm still waiting for a call back that was 2 days ago..... how can they expect people to put up with this scare holders need to sack management and stop lining there pockets because there just not caring about the company or there customers..... people are not happy at all so I will be advising everyone to direct there complaints to this hot copper forum hope you dont mind...... maybe then the share holders will stop listening to the lies of management

All you need to do is google Telstra complaints but make shore you go past all the Telstra Seo pages that they pay big money for to keep at the top of search words like this trying to hide all the complantes push them of the first page its a thing big companys do when there going down hill fast because of the reviews they are getting omnline they try to hide them and save there jobs....

on top of all the drop ouyt and outages there signal is getting very weak in somer spots..... 10 from the city of brisbane in kedron onle 1 bar of service ......

don't keep putting up with is its you guys money stand up take control its the share holders that can do something about it before your shares are worth 1 dollar........... ASK THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OVER LOAD OF BAD REVIEWS AT A RECORD HIGH..... THEY NEED TO START THINKING ABOUT THE PREMIUM THEY ARE CHARGING OVER THE OTHER PROVIDERS BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY ARE THE BEST.... from what I have see there the worst and getting worse by the year i have been with them 15 years till today no more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.