TLS 0.00% $3.96 telstra group limited

Telstra worst Telco service In australia, page-29

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Telstra @bigpond accounts were on Outlook/Live whatever you want to call it until early last year (?) when email account holders were advised that Outlook would no longer support @bigpond.

It would appear that Telstra built their own platform which hangs off their rather slow website however, it has been plagued with problems since day one and it is only marginally better now except for the ongoing spam mail. The platform is not stable and is vastly inferior to Outlook and Gmail. Why did they think they could build and maintain their own? Surely it would have been cheaper in the long run to maintain a commercial relationship with one of the big boys and keep their clients happy. I would have thought that it was a cost of doing business.

Why should users be expected to pay for spam filters? Outlook and Gmail have very effective FREE spam filters.

They also have the gall to tell people that their security software is not good enough and to get their computers scanned by a professional at their own expense. I don't know about your parents, but mine are on a fixed income and unnecessary expenditure is not welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $3.98 $3.92 $116.3M 29.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 830574 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.