TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

'TEM' Bagger Plus- Part 2

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

On this beautiful day, I just wanted to share with you some general thoughts. And please note, as has always been these are just my personal opinions and thoughts and do not constitute financial advice whatsoever. Please do your own research and seek your own independent financial advice.

Firstly, a big shout-out to everyone. Further to my post last year ‘TEM’ Bagger’ I just want to say a very big congratulations to all the smart money investors (new and old alike) and especially to Don, Owen and all the team on the discovery. I also want to acknowledge the Western Australian Government - especially the Honourable Bill Johnston (Minister for Mines..) for the critical funding they provide in realising the potential of many companies like TEM and another one of my long time holdings in BDM (smart money patient long term hold multiple bagger).

In my humble opinion this is absolutely humongous. A TEM only comes around if at all once or twice a decade. I think they’ve hit the general area of the originating point, sweet spot of this whole system. Secondly the other tenements they have are glaring out the same potential (Don provided a very discrete hint in the webinar ‘Kiev’- next to Rothsay).

I think it’s obvious to everyone now that TEM is in the process of re-rating. And I resolutely believe this is just the beginning of an enormous odyssey, the ride of a life time.

I did fully watch the webinar on Friday and one profound point that may have been missed was when Don briefly acknowledged in passing that the share price has (I quote) “modestly increased”. Another thing that completely stood out and I couldn’t help but noticing is that (and I’m sure you’ll all agree) that Don looks like he’s gone at least 10 years younger over the past week. And you can compare it to previous footage in prior months, he looks super invigorated (exactly like the look of someone that’s suddenly won the lotto- and believe me I have actually seen someone who has- which is why it stood out to me), although he’s doing a pretty good job of keeping his cool- I think that’s to his credit and his humble and personable demeanour along with his and the whole teams ethos of doing everything methodically and by the book. The WA govt don’t just hand out grants for drilling to anybody with a good case, it goes through a very detailed and thorough vetting process along with the project rationale and potential prospectively as well, which was evidenced so clearly by the lack of any leaks whatsoever in the lead up to the announcement.

To finish up here is a direct quote from the Chalice mining website-

“Chalice discovered the Gonneville deposit in the very first drill hole at the project in March 2020, intersecting shallow high-grade PGE-nickel-copper-cobalt-gold sulphide mineralisation. Gonneville is located on private farmland at the southern end of the interpreted >26km long Julimar Complex.”

Note: the first hole- no coincidence when it comes to these transformational mother lode discoveries.

Anyways, here is a link from a while back, nothing new but enjoy the read as a throwback.

https://resourceglobalnetwork.com/portfolio_page/tempestminerals/

Finally, I don’t know about you but I profoundly feel that most of our lives are going to be changed for the better- big time- because of this.

Best of luck to all.

Peace out (O:

BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4652013 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 637878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.