TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

Never seen so many pseudo passionate vitriolic comments from...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Never seen so many pseudo passionate vitriolic comments from 'avatarish' non-holders with either no sentiment or sell sentiments (the negativity and meanness is pretty messed up- and your not even holders for gods sake 'no skin in the game'. I know exactly what some of you are up to, shaking the tree as hard as you can to spook the odd fools listening to this gibberish. I've also been noticing the so called high volume sellers stacked a few pips up and then also waiting with the net to catch the falling fruit on the lower side. I learnt this trick the hard way many years ago.

In my personal opinion (as a holder) nothing about the fundamentals has changed if not improved since this stock was last at these levels. Yes there was dissapointment and confusion with the 'amaturish' and rushed PNG move which was in my opinion an unnecessary distraction, why be in business if your not willing to have a go (but also remember these guys are grass roots established geologists and not well established entrepreneurs) and also because of all the focus on all boots on the ground in the field I understand that there is also frustration at the expectations for the upcoming float, if it does indeed happen it would realign the trust and credibility factor in terms of the entrepreneurial business end of things. But at the end of the day this game is geology, as long as the geology leads are being thoroughly worked through (which I have no doubt they are) then the rest will fall in line if and when a major discovery is made.

All this aside at the end of the day the focus is on the fundamentals- There is no debt, a lot more detailed information from the field campaigns narrowing the search area and a few million still to boot. These guys are out there in the field following through on the latest leads, yes there are no guarantees but at these levels for the magnitude of prospectivity and quality location your getting it's definitely worth to hold firm and seeing this through. I'm not at all concerned as I know that the self generated hype by very interested (non-holders) that this may go to 1 or zero is just non-sense- I'm confident time will show this to anyone patient enough to just relax sit back stop obsessing and leave it in the draw for a while. Yes, my personal opinion. Yes of course when one is ready to actually take a real position- DYOR.

Peace Out (O:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4652013 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 637878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.