TEM 0.00% 1.0¢ tempest minerals limited

Not sure where you have been looking but its obvious there's...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Not sure where you have been looking but its obvious there's manipulation happening at the moment, for a stock with multiple projects in the works that look more promising than they were before the CS pump you'd assume it wouldn't be priced lower than it was back then, it hovered around 2c without any major works being presented at the time. Now there is plenty of news and they are actively looking for drill sites, yes i know that some of these drill results weren't the best but at 1.4c i feel that the potential is worth the risk. You dont need to invest a large amount to make alot of money if the results are good, therefore the risk/reward from this stock is quite good. That being said theres plenty of volume currently that shows either someone is manipulating the price by using volume as an indicator to suggest a massive sell off, when in reality it was really just 1 person selling their stock to themselves.

The only reson it failed was because some traders bought at 1.4c aswell which offset the sell at 1.2c.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5389/5389346-035978087b78b13c4067fcfe5c6574a5.jpg

Last edited by LStruthers: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.