TEM 0.00% 0.9¢ tempest minerals limited

Apologies Markie125 for not replying to your comments replying...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Apologies Markie125 for not replying to your comments replying to me almost a month ago. I was elsewhere making some profits. But today I took the chance to DCA down here.

Now regarding your comments re the banks and Gold holdings. You do realise I'm sure that all banks of the world are linked and thus work in tandem. Also, since about 2011 central banks required the banking system to increase their backing of equities with real money ie Gold. Therefore all banks in conjunction with each other are indeed backed by Gold. No matter the country we talk about including our country of Aus.

I'd guess as you're quite knowledgeable that you also know that while inflation is essentially just an increase in currency supply, despite this liquidity in the markets is disappearing. Now why might that be I wonder.?

I'd also guess you have noticed that R-G has gone into a Trading Halt yesterday, due to come back into trading tomorrow following some substantial news on results.

I'm hoping TEM are ready to pull their finger out and get on with it here. But for now I will only be putting in extra that I've already made from elsewhere in top up amounts. Got to really wonder how the crowd at 8.5 cents cap raising entry an above are feeling, or did they manage an exit during the last pump and dump.? Must be about due for another false zoom to the moon here.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.672M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $790 87.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2725124 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 540179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 32296
Last updated 12.37pm 26/04/2024 ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.