Thr brokers need to get mug punters onto something to keep their...

1. 392 Posts.
    Thr brokers need to get mug punters onto something to keep their own pay cheque coming in.

TEM is in a downtrend and has been since January when it was at $3.15. There is a very good support level at $2.10 so if you really must buy now make sure you sell if it closes below this support level rather than just following it down.

My view is that you should hold off until the market settles. After all it is quite likely that there may be further substantial falls in the next month or so as we follow the US indexes further down. The more people hold off the more that the brokers will circle you and others to find someone to pay their costs. After all they really don't care whether what they buy or you goes up or down - their cut comes from the brokerage.
    In today's environment the more keen a broker is to buy something for you the more I'd take the opportunity to find another broker. Let's face it - many more stocks are going down than are going up and you are likely to lose money by buying now (unless you are a short term trader which I don't believe you are).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.