MSB 4.13% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Temcell launch in Japan, page-15

1. 7,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @BRODERICK , imo, I believe it is unwise to take these sorts of articles too seriously. People see the heading "First fully approved ‘off the shelf’ stem cells launch in Japan" and then just assume huge rewards are just around the corner. This was always coming, it was announced months ago. I have highlighted that this process has failed to meet end-points elsewhere and Osiris backed away from the technology. Now you can say it is ok and that Mesoblast are better because they know what they are doing, but apart from reading between the lines you don't find anything to support your view. It's a sort of blind faith, which is ok but at least try and see that is what you and lots of people who own this stock are doing when you latch on to these articles and say things like "The beast has woken". It is a product that has been in the pipeline in Japan for 12 years, flopped in other parts of the world making not one sale in a heavily restricted target market. In Japan after 12 years the outcome is a 25 person phase 2/3 trial with some promising outcomes for 12 people - in no way is this conclusive. It is an important first step as quoted in the article but it is a very long road ahead. On top of that, JCR will take most of this revenue if and when it arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.043(4.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $4.918M 4.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 643 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 51378 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.