AVH 5.59% $2.70 avita medical inc.

Temper expectations

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I have been a shareholder in AVH sine CCE days.so I have seen a lot of promise and disappointment. While pleased with the FDA approval and market rerating here is something to consider.
    A select number of burn centres were involved in the trials in the US - these have had a lot of experience with RECELL and would be expected to place orders ahead of the official launch. on 28th October AVH announced 24 burn centres had experience and on 30th Nov AVH announced that 24 burn centres had been trained and certified. I don't know about you but I would have expected that all these 24 burn centres would have placed orders soon after launch. However, as of 28th Feb only 19 centres had placed orders (announced 13 Apr). That is 4 months after advising that 24 burn centres had experience. I wonder why the delay.?
    The SP will be driven by sales revenue and sales growth. The uptake by the burn centres may not meet expectations of some. I eagerly await the next company update, but it will be Q2 and Q3 sales that will be more important. The company has an increasing burn rate so the question will be whether the BARDA procurement occurs before the need for another Cap Raise.
    Comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
-0.160(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.77 $2.70 $567.2K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6298 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.72 4085 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.