PEK 2.38% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

template of letter to editor

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    So sick am I of the lack of attention from Australias financial media towards PEK and its enourmous resources I have made up a template to make it easier to inform them.

This is done tongue in cheek as I have been nagging about this for a couple of days, but those who wish feel free to use and bastardise this template as you want.

Do not send off the original version as is, you will just look foolish, there are bits that need to be deleted at a bare minimum. Check spelling too there are bound to be errors! Lol!

Dear ******

I am an avid followed of your reports and thoroughly enjoy them. The reason I am writing today is to inform you of a stock I am invested in that you and your followers may find quite interesting.

The stock is Peak Resources(PEK) and they are based in Perth, Western Australia. The companies main assets are all in the politically stable African nation of Tanzania. These assets include the massive and recently discovered high grade rare earth deposit in the Ngualla crater, which PEK is close to taking full ownership of.
    There are other valuable minerals such as phosphate, niobium and tantalum present in high grades at the same site.

Also in the Lake Victoria region of the country the company owns several highly prospective gold leases and neighbours gold producers such as Barrick Gold and Ashanti.

The Ngualla Rare Earths (REEs) are the companies primary focus at the moment and there are several potential price driving news events scheduled in the near future. These include further drilling results, benificiation results, representation in the upcoming "Indaba Mining Conference" in Cape Town and later this quarter their maiden jorc resource annoucement.

Peaks drill results to date have been nothing short of outstanding and coverage of the stock I believe has potential for strong viewer/listener/reader interest.
    Ngualla may well prove to be the worlds largest high grade low radiated REE deeposit.

You would surprisingly be one of the first in the local financial media to cover what is shaping to be a great Austalian success story.

I hope you find time and space to cover this stock in your report.

Yours *****

There you go

Cut and paste, change and send.

Just made it one step easier for you to support your favorite stock. Any easier and I would be licking the stamps for you! Lol!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $46.60K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38694 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 139754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.