BML 12.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

Ten Bag$ from here?

1. 3,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Just like the last silver n gold boom squeeze.
    Cap raise at 50 cents. Bml had same cash. After flying high. Got some cash to prove themselves again. Not many for sale now the bots cleaned them all up. This is where it pumps and people chase it back. Yeah maybe. Nothing wrong with positive thoughts.
    2 billion plus in the ground and more ore about to be released with an announcement soon. 8.5 years pay back in 2 years. Why you say banks won't lend they get there Monet back with interest. That's there job.
    Whomever is buying the scared sellers or auto bot boiler room scammers or just a trader being caught out on a T plus one day trade. low volume trading at moment.
    Look at the chart to see what happens. When silver goes ballistic.
    Money will flow back here. As BML has gone along way to getting everything ready for mine just waiting for the price of off takers may be getting nervous to lock it in with Simon Noon.
    Please discuss Amicabally. If certain posters don't post there lies and misinformation that would be great. I'm keeping my holding not getting my 50k long term.

i don't give a rats about gramma or speeling on my phone. Lol. What a classy put down, not like I'm going to jail for it or something.

What are the possibilities and positives. Might have to wait till certain posters buy in coming days. Lol. What a place this has turned into hey.

All the best. Not P S or J Lol.
    cmon pick it apart. Let's go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $68.47K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 200908 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 21123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 132080
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.