EGR 1.10% 9.0¢ ecograf limited

I think we're past basic project suitability analysis, that's...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    I think we're past basic project suitability analysis, that's done and dusted several moths ago, why is that you ask...ok, in case you've missed it here's a quick refresher:

* After more that 12 months of testing samples of various Graphite deposits, European Trader decides KNL Graphite is best suited to what their customers are asking for and singes 10ktpa off take.

* After more that 12 months of testing samples of various Graphite deposits, Thyssen Krupp decides KNL Graphite is best suited to what they are looking for and singes 20ktpa off take.

* German Gov & Bank decide to look into little KNL and find it worth while to spent their time and money to do due diligence with view to lend/guarantee (note, highlighted & underlined guarantee as this is the first and possible only time you'll see a Gov willing to guarantee any Graphite project but is willing to guarantee $40 mil to a little Perth AUS company looking to start a mine in Epanko with no road to port, what are these guys thinking about?? Andrew must have worked his charm I'd say..)

* Sojitz signes MOU for (most probably) remaining 10 ktpa of initial production..

* KNL (on the quiet) ships 200t to Sojitz for Production Scale Tests (what's going on, Market is still asleep, I thought Market is always right??) to generate ultra-pure spherical-grade graphite!!!! how did they get 200t out of Epanko??

Let's look a few months into the future...

* KNL & Sojitz form joint venture to build Spherical Processing Plant in TANZ to supply various end users.

The last point is only my educated guess and the only thing I'm not 100% sure is if any German Co will be involved as well?

Now, important to keep in mind all the above has happened whilst all our partners where testing plenty of other Graphite deposits, KOH your's would have been surely among them, but for some strange reason 3 decent Co's have chosen KNL...

Now I haven't spent time writing this for you KoH as you are fully aware of what's going on but mainly for any now people out there
    ...don't get enchanted by the promoted size of a particular deposit, it all comes down to: do you have a buyer, and how reliable is that buyer, outside of China the yearly consumption of Graphite is not that big, most likely will grow Year on Year depending on speed of EV & grid storage uptake, that's another big plus for KNL gradual production increase strategy, we will grow as demand grows.
    Inside of China, they are building a new large scale flake deposit mine, and their neighbors Russia is doing the same...lots of stuff happening out there that's why I'm overly optimistic I'll make some decent ROI with KNL's 40ktpa start up strategy, if the spherical plant comes to fruition and/or we scale production up to 100ktap, well then...
    Last edited by unicrumba: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.