ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Hi MasseyfergusonKSX/ISN has been in my portfolio on and off for...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Masseyferguson

KSX/ISN has been in my portfolio on and off for over 2.5 years now
    As I operate a tight stop loss policy there have been times when I have had to Sell over this period

This is difficult when you have a firm belief in the fundamentals of a company

But it has never slipped of my radar

I got back in at .05 and have taken up rights issue believing that the bottom has been reached and that the only way forward is in an upward trend

I now stand along side the CEO Mike Thomas a man with superb credentials to move the company forward.

He has put his own money behind ISN and has stated that he expects shareholders to be rewarded handsomely in the future
    Nothing is certain, but his enthusiasm and his putting his own money where his belief is gives me confidence that ISN will achieve its aims

Let us not forget that the products that ISN are bringing to the market will be of great assistance to asthma sufferers in the home and to the physicians that monitor and treat their patients in hospitals and clinics

I hope that one day Isonea will be a household name and that I was there at the start

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.