SLX 2.18% $4.69 silex systems limited

Ten Bagger, page-8

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    I think what you are alluding to is something called eminent domain, bur I can't see that happening somehow, I think our Government would have something to say about that, but if the Yanks did try that, there would be nothing stopping Silex bringing back all of their I.P. along with any IP that the Yank's developed and build a plant here in competition to GLE, sort of tit for tat, the US has more to lose I believe, especially FACE.
    I can't ever see that ever happening to Silex, the Yanks were more cunning than that with Metalstorm, they just starved the company of funds because they could, by not letting them sell anything, not one single product,every time Metalstorm looked like making a sale the Yanks would stifle that (look at the deal metalstorm had with Taurus International for the VLE the Yanks bought in some BS about them wanting hand grip recognition, what a joke, the ring identifier worked 100% the Handgrip recognition worked at best 80% of the time, once the Yanks had the company almost bankrupt they offered a couple of dummy offers for cap raisings, they were never going to deliver on the first and on the second, they held off just long enough to be able to place metalstorm in the receivers hands,Metalstorm Inc in the US is still going and they owed Metalstorm in Oz $20million and still do, go figure, but it's a very long story and also off topic so I won't go on about that anymore.

But what Silex have with Solar Systems and Translucent is their insurance, most people don't see that.
    They may end up selling Translucent or some of the IP? but even then it would be for a decent amount, the IP they have is worth heaps and it is sown up, just read what Yole developments had to say about it on the Translucent website. BUT they won't be selling Solar Systems any time soon! they may let another company take an equity position or they may license the tech to another company similar to how they licensed the laser enrichment process to GE, but they aren't selling it, what they have will be a Paradigm shift in Photovoltaics in the very near future, just watch this space!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.