BIT 3.13% 3.1¢ biotron limited

I do hope not but Regenerons bid for Checkmate pharma overnight...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I do hope not but Regenerons bid for Checkmate pharma overnight tells a tale of how things might go for BIT. The bid was only roughly 4 times the recent market cap which had collapsed approx 90% in just over one year. Checkmate and Biotron are clinically different but are indeed early development biotechs. While Biotron seems a bit further along than checkmate in clinical trials and also with Bit225 having a wider market (COVID19 + HIV treatments and other unstudied antivirals), it just goes to show we might not get what we feel BIT is worth. Again I hope not but just saying the risks of a low bid are out there. I'm not aware of anyone knocking on the door yet and if there are not many knocks, we may need to let in the first person. The question begs why no knocks yet when we have some interesting data from clinical trials in HIV and also exceptional COVID mouse model study results. BIT should be worth $2-4b and if we had a $250m knock at the door, as in the case of Checkmate, I'd be particularly furious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $21.36K 696.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 916074 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.