"One of the biggest drivers is China. One of the biggest...

1. 652 Posts.
    "One of the biggest drivers is China. One of the biggest mistakes analysts are potentially making is that their commodity price forecasts are still well below reality. If China carries on then this is still probably the biggest opportunity in the market. Using spot commodity prices BHP will double last year's record profit in two years. That's not in the price on a PE of 10.9. If China carries on Rio Tinto and BHP will yield more than Telstra through buybacks and special dividends."

I tend to agree with this proposition.. At this moment..

Some must have stocks and I hold all and would have them on the buying list as well...

BHP,,RIO,,WPL & SSI.....

particularly SSI IT would seem to be the china play of choice... And on it's way to becoming a main stream stock... ( but why wait till those prices )

SSI is a standout play on the Chinese economy and currency... With the huge growth profile inherent In it's particulars also..

And is not here a classic case of STILL under estimation..

If I could only buy four stocks on the ASX that would be it.... ( long term investor by nature and horizon )

WHY....

Supply Demand Dynamics are the start and end of analysis

Supply and demand of the Bussiness dynamics

And supply and demand of the company as a stock dynamics...

And divergence and covergence of these two
    creates the outsanding opportunities....

With these four stocks at this moment I see

only green indicators...

China will be the place every and everyone will want exposure to.... And If you can hitch your wagon to
    the Chinese economy and currency

Whippee..

Views of the moment and only opinion..

on this "If China carries on Rio Tinto and BHP will yield more than Telstra through buybacks and special dividends."

Must have tool is comparative relative strength..

Instead of charting TLS in AUD.... chart in BHP, RIO , WPL or SSI.... make a wave chart of those four stocks and chart that against TLS....

On that basis will tls find any sort of bottom in the foreseeable future...??

fellow members ???

motorway

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.