IGO 0.68% $5.93 igo limited

ten conductor

1. 48 Posts.
    Be a little indulgent with me here. I bought my first IGO shares in 2003 for just short of $1. I attended my first AGM in 2004. I was an attendee for the next three years and became the devotee of management that I?ve previously indicated. Unfortunately I?ve missed the last two AGM?s while coping with issues far more important than following the trials and tribulations of the ASX.
    From the first AGM I attended I heard about the technology referred in the recent presentation as the TEM conductor. The first year I?d dismissed this as little more than a indulgent reinterpretation of the equivalent of water divining with a forked stick. The second AGM presentation had me changing my attitude to everything posed by this management team. At that stage I was attending at least ten other AGMs each year and no other company came near to IGO in giving confidence to the shareholders that here was an organisation you could believe in.
    This recent presentation confirms my opinion that there are few explorers/miners to come close to the performance of IGO.
    To get back to the technology and my asking of indulgence. Up until the end of 2007 I?d asked each of the other miners ?are you using TEM technology within your exploration programme?? At best I got a dismissive comment about the efficacy of this ?new age? technology.
    What I?m asking is, have you heard of other companies using this now proved TEM? I realise it is best used on nickel, gold and copper. If IGO is having so much success, is this why Anglo-Gold Ashanti has not made a take-over bid. Are they reliant on further IGO exploration expertise?
    Regards. James
    Ps. Nothing will prevent from attending this month?s meeting. I?ll report back but I doubt if I will be able to advance the info of this recent posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $4.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $6.02 $5.84 $17.01M 2.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7303 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.94 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.