OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ten for one, page-40

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    I would suggest that all of the reasons for share consolidations can be knocked down. the penny dreadfuls use them because they say that it will increase institutions, and it may be the case that some insto's can only invest in companies over $1. Like OZL, for example.

What this consolidation does is plays on notions of "perceived value". An $18 company is a big one, right? good to have in your portfolio. I think consolidations should be banned, because the distort prices. Maybe a penny company is that for a reason.

I'll be oput of OZL asap, not because I don't like the company- I do (close to 80% return on this one is enough). I just happen to think we're in for a market pullback- we just can't have it too good for too long- the markets don't allow it. So, OZL will go. There's plenty of time to reinvest on this one, even to get a dividend or capital return. The markets don't seem to like the consolidation. It seems like OZL have used every single measure of "capital management". I think they've overdone it with this one. What will happen is that OZL will have more profile, I guess, because it is likely to sit up on the Top 20 gains and losses lists, where several cents could be made or lost in a day. Maybe that's what they're looking for- a greater profile. Maybe they should just put out more ANN's to get that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.