ten lessons from saddam hussein's capture:, page-74

1. 5,748 Posts.
    mopom- ten lessons from saddam hussein's capture: Mopom,

Take it easy.....I have been to Sth Africa for a visit some 20 years ago and can back up many of your comments.

There can be a natural form of apartheid, but when apartheid is state institutionalized it can go....and it did go............... off the rail.

For example......many years ago I lived in the States for a while....New York......

I got on a bus and had a seat for myself....The bus filled up and quite a few stops down the track, an obviously very pregnant black lady climbed on board.

It was crowded, but I thought she deserved the seat more than I.

I stood up for her and she gratefully accepted. I copped an earbashing for doing that. Coming from Australia I found it hard to take. But I felt I did the right thing.

Having said that, I can profess that I have no great love for New York blacks particularly those who lived in the Bronx and some other rotten spots in New York. I always felt that as a white guy they would have no problems mugging me or worse.

But I still thought standing up for the black woman was the right thing to do.

I have many friends within the Jewish community who are expatriate Sth Africans and many of their stories are shocking. I can understand why they left and I have no idea why the rest don't get out, unless of course they are unable to for financial reasons as their rand is worth bugger all, whereas in Sth Africa for the same money they live a very comfortable life style.

Like you, I had a black cab driver who said quite openly that he didn't really like whites but he also said that under blcck rule ....for him...things would get worse.

He was right.

By natural apartheid I meant that anyone can choose with whom they wish to socialize and if one wants to have only white friends ....so be it.

But when the state says....no blacks on this bus...or blacks only at the rear.....or no balcks at this beach and other silly laws....the first thing that comes to mind is .....that they could just as easily pass similar laws at any group that didn't meet their fancy. It could very well have happened to Jews.......luckily it didn't...but it could have.

It was ok to have black domestic workers, and the white kids were entrusted to them completely.....yet they had to eat in another room.....Did that make sense?

Yes, blacks needed to be employed by whites otherwise they could not have survived.....but to be frank with you .......I really did not feel comfortable in such an environment. I couldn't wait to get out of the country.

Maybe if I lived there all my life I would have felt the same way as the rest of the white community......

But many of the apartheid laws were just plain stupid.......and the result......??

Now we see the result.

I am not against separation if two peoples cannot get on with each other....and if one group wants to wipe out the other, I would have no problems taking whatever defensive measures necssary to protect myself.......

But then I would not employ any of them....I would not have them looking after my kids.....I would not want them anywhere near me.

That ideaology could nor survive in Sth Africa as the whites were too used to the good life......wanted the best of both world so to speak.

Please don't take this as a personal attack.........but something had to give..............

Of course I expect Fullguy and his usual bunch of sychophants come out and make comparisons to what's going on in Israel.......

But only a fool would believe the circumstances were the same.

Israel has no choice......the Arabs wish for her destruction........if they did not, their lot in lives would be better.

But as long as they wish for Israels' destruction and they commit acts ot terror, they are nothing more than rogue states...........

And whatever is dished out to them, is not because of colour...( Israel has many black Jews....look at all the Ethiopians they spirited out of Ethiopia....black as black can be.....different facial featues but still balck)

We dish it our to themas a consequence of their own actions and as I said in previous posts.....pain is the only language they will respond to.....

Talking sense with them has even less value as tring to talk sense to Fullguy.....

Total waste of time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.