PEK 9.30% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

ten things to like about pek

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hello trendsetters. Have been out of the loop for a couple of days and was very happy to see these next lot of exceptional results coming from the very corners of our current campain. Indeed the SW corner where one might presume grades may have been starting to thin out has given our second highest hit to date. The monster is growing!

Mainly for the benifit of prospective new investors looking into PEK I have gone with a non technical post listing 10 of the things I like most about this company. Also other guys do the technical posts so much better! Lol!
    There are always things one doesnt like about any company, like you could say "I dont like PEK because I think ATM its very undervalued", but to new people this might be a bonus.

Anyway Ive just driven a long way in an old car so having a couple of "Rogers" and typing this will be a nice way to relax.

#1 My feeling that we have the largest high grade low radiated REE deposit in the world seems more and more likely to be coming true.

#2 Little or no value seems to be attributed to date to the date high grades of phosphate, niobium, tantalum and titanium also found and largely yet to be explored at Ngualla.

#3 No value is attributed to our base metal zone at Ngualla where elevated levels of Pb and Zn have been noted and the ground is seen as highly prospective for these and potentially other base metals.

#4 We have managment that during the GFC gave themselves pay cuts and took up the secretarial work. Even now when you call you normally get a director answer the phone or straight onto it. They have always been friendly and honest to me and this I cant say about many or most companies I have previously invested with on the ASX.

#5 The directors today prefer very modest salaries and choose renumeration largely through performance options that have a fair deal of premium to get into the money. This shows great confidence in our assets and in their abilities to evolve the company and our SP

#6 All our commodities are in "hot" sectors and all leases were picked up for what could be today judged to be a song.

#7 Good discoveries of copper continue to be made in the Doolgunna region giving us potential upside from drilling our land next to SFR that rests on common geological features.

#8 Little or no value has been attributed to our African gold leases which stradle very rich greenstone belts. Our neighbours include Barrick who have putted out over 20 million onces at a deposit adjpining one of our leases.

#9 Little SP recognition has been shown to date regarding what I consider a stragic masterstoke in the deal we have arranged with Zari with us taking full control of the company.

#10 I believe there is so much potential for upside news. The JORC will be a great catalyst however continued news of great REE hits as we have seen today, news of benification progress out of Batemans, or announcment of plans to drill in the Lake Victoria gold region are all examples of milestones that can drive PEK share price in the short/medium term.

These are just a few things that come to mind.

There are a few good buys on the ASX at the moment. I think it worth having a carefull look at PEK if you are considering picking up one of the current bargains. I cant say its for you, but i reckon its worth looking at.

Cheers Tretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $51.71K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73648 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1068 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.