TEN 0.00% 16.0¢ ten network holdings limited

hi shane, would love to go short on ten. Infact because of the...

1. 642 Posts.
    hi shane, would love to go short on ten. Infact because of the mostly mind numbing brain dead garbage (apart from a couple of shows) that is aired on ten I can't be happier to be going short on it (betting on it's failure)!

A couple of things though ... I hear all sorts of rumours over AFL ... I am assuming that they will have AFL rights next year. That has to be good for the share price though?

Second ... I believe that further poor ratings and weaker advertising environment are going to continue to eat into the share price.

Third ... They intend to make an Australian Biggest Loser????? They never learn do they! Reality tv is past it's prime years ago and they have been struggling with
    it mostly, ever since. The Hot House was nearly axed. That other rubbish X Factor had poor ratings. Australian Queer Eye lasted 1 episode before being axed. They seem to be following the classic saying "The definition of sanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results". The Aussie biggest loser will be exactly that! And it will mostly be in the expenses and depreciation column next financial year.

Overall my own view is that their profit will be weaker than last year inspite of ten having AFL. This will lead to a share price rerating, but I'm unsure as to the extent they will fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.