BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

tender decision april 15, page-26

1. 6,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    lombo,

In response to your Post #: 9158219 that referenced Mr. Yaw "......... pulling the plug" on BMB

I figure that other BMB investors might also find this of interest.

A while ago I was at a BMB presentation and met a broker who represents Mr. Yaw. We spoke at length on the day about BMB.

After thinking about your comments about Mr. Yaw "pulling the plug" on BMB, (I'm a fool I know, ..lol!), I decided to give him (the Broker) a call for the first time to suss out his thoughts on Mr. Yaw's commitment to BMB moving forward. It was worth a try.....

Although he was very tight lipped, as these guys have to be with people that they don't really know that well, my chat confirmed what most of us already know, that Mr. Yaw is a LONG term investor.

Mr. Yaw (and the Broker for that matter) are currently very happy with BMB and I get the feeling that both will be supporters of BMB for a long, long, time.

IMO, it's comforting to know that a large investor of Mr. Yaw's calibre is both on the register, and happy, even though he is currently in a loss position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.