SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Digging a little deeper I was researching our tenement...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Digging a little deeper I was researching our tenement application far east from Mt Alexander. It appears this location was selected because of its gold prospects. It is located with in a few KMs of the Bannockburn Gold Mine and around 15km south of the Sinclair Nickel mine.
    Sinclair was bought by Saracen last year off of Talisman for 10 million. The difference between the two is Talisman being a junior currently worth 20 mill MC and Saracen SAR having a MC over 6 Billion.
    I also wonder if this could benefit us to process a start up mining operation at Mt Alexander, processing our feed at Sinclair with a heavy weight. The tenement application seems very strategic imo. SAR are currently expanding the gold  exploration program at Bannockburn and could be looking at bringing it back online soon as it is currently under care and maintenance. Any resource we could possibly find on our tenement could be processed there imo.
    I have also emailed JP as to why they have chosen the current 7 tenement applications and post what he says.

shot_2020-11-07_22-41-04.png

Bannockburn is a complex gold deposit in the Bannockburn Shear Zone. Mineralisation is hosted in highly silicified and altered mafic schists, associated with the gently west dipping Central Thrust. There are a series of steep east dipping lodes on the Hanging Wall of the Central Thrust. Extensional veins are associated with the progressive movement of the thrust.

Gold is located in folded quartz-carbonate-arsenopyrite-chlorite-biotite lodes, hosted within metamorphosed intermediate and high Mg basalts, with minor quartz-carbonate-pyrite veins.

A 2012 JORC estimate states the deposit contains 17.5 Mt at 1.8 g/t yielding 1028 Koz in gold.

shot_2020-11-07_17-31-10.png

The blue circle is where the underground Sinclair mine is located.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $45.78K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3094416 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 507931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.