DEG 3.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

tenement map and lineaments santa cruz, page-15

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Jan 20, 2011
    Hunt Mining Corp. Increases Land Position in Santa Cruz, Argentina

LIBERTY LAKE, WASHINGTON--(Marketwire - Jan. 20, 2011) - Hunt Mining Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:HMX) announces that it has added five additional prospective properties to its claims portfolio. Totaling 24,855 hectares, all of these new properties are located in Santa Cruz Province, Argentina. Including the new properties, the Corporation now controls 286,792 hectares within in the Deseado Massif mineral district. The new claims are of the "Manifestation of Discovery" category which relates to areas with established mineralized anomalies.

The newly acquired lands are as follows:

Monzon I - this 4,000 hectare land package lies contiguous with the Cerro Negro deposit previously explored by Andean Resources Limited and currently controlled by Goldcorp Inc.

Alisios I - 3,441 hectares located 70 kilometres northwest of the Corporation's flagship La Josefina gold and silver project.

Pampero I - 3,500 hectares adjoining the Alisios I property area located 70 kilometres northwest of the Corporation's flagship La Josefina gold and silver project.

Viva La Vida - 6,964 hectares contiguous with the Corporation's Baja Pobre project located 45 kilometres north of the Corporation's flagship La Josefina gold and silver project.

Mi Sueno - 6,950 hectares adjoining the Viva La Vida property area also located 45 kilometres north of the Corporation's flagship La Josefina gold and silver project.

Matt Hughes, President and CEO of the Corporation, commented "We are very fortunate and pleased to have added these prospective claims, which considerably enhance the Corporation's outstanding property package in Santa Cruz, Argentina."

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Hunt-Mining-Corp-Increases-Land-Position-in-Santa-Cruz-Argentina-TSX-VENTURE-HMX-1382959.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.