DEG 0.41% $1.23 de grey mining limited

tenement map and lineaments santa cruz, page-34

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Furniture if you have a look at the first post in this thread then you will see the MC's of some of DEG's neighbours in the region.Obviously many of those are bigger companies and much further advanced in their projects, however just as a personal opinion I believe that DEG merits a MC higher than it currently has (at close of trade today MC= $16M).I am reticent to offer up guesstimates but I believe a MC approaching $20M or $24M would not be unreasonable.It will depend on the information flow from DEG management,many junior explorers may have excellent technical staff and management but most fail to articulate the merits of their company to the market.The internet has changed the game for companies everywhere ,now I believe it is essential for all companies to have on their staff a wordsmith and skilled communicator who is able to fully articulate to the market the merits of a company and to maintain a steady stream of information as to a company's progress in the exploration field.
    The benefit of employing such a communicator would be seen quickly by an improved MC and greater market awareness of the company.Should De Grey Mining or any company for that matter,spend $100,000 a year to employ such a person then they would,I believe,see a return ( via higher MC ) of many multiples of his salary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.20 $4.482M 3.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8887 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 60293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.