JMS 0.00% 25.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

tenement positions for consolidation, page-5

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Here ya go then.

I was discussing the inset primarily, showing JMS, HAW, MDX and Cliffs. This is becasue this is where the JMS ground is who were targeted by Gilbertson, and this is the area that the majoity of people on these threads are going on about. That inset is the area largely considered "CYIP" by most posters here, and many also see JMS as the obvious forerunner to consolidate that area. What I have shown is that Cliffs actually have a larger tenement holding over banded iron formations. Furthermore Cliffs made early moves on Iron Mountain by purchasing Mt Richardson for $10M. In fact if you look up IRM you will see that they just recieved a further $1M a week ago as part of that deal with Portman (Cliffs). Clearly Cliffs have therefore shown obvious interest in this exact area on my map. Not only that but they have systematically been acquiring tenements in this area. Now why bother doing that if they werent the least bit interested. Also, Vale has also got a tenement in that area too next to cliffs which was applied for late last year.

The Black dots on the first images are all Iron Ore Mines. As you can see Cliffs are where the current mines are and cliffs have the infrastructure advantage. I have now included Iron Ore Deposits, and yes, Polaris was clearly the leader behind Cliffs however it is fair to say that even those 2 companies are worlds apart. Polaris did not feature in the area I was focusing on, hence their exclusion.

Also, larger companies rarely make early moves unless they have to. They often let a smaller company take the risk and do the early work and then show up if they prove it up or they get themselves into trouble and need some help.

Anyway, one of the major points I am making is that even JMS can't roll in and consolidate the area by acquiring minnows alone. They will have to contend with these larger players if they themselves want to be the leader in the region.

Who knows, not me. I don't even follow this area anymore really but offer what I can regardless. Hopefully someone finds it useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.