CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

Caspian holds a 0.5% NSR on gold production from the Tengrela...

1. 27,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Caspian holds a 0.5% NSR on gold production from the Tengrela project in Ivory Coast.

The Gross, or Net Smelter Return (NSR) Royalty, is characterized by royalty payments that are a fixed or variable percentage of the sales price, or gross revenue, the mining operator receives from the sale of mineral product from the property. The mining operator's gross revenue, in metal mines, is often referred to as Net Smelter Return because it is common for the mining operator to sell the mineral product in a form that requires further processing by a smelter or refinery. The Net Smelter Return is the amount of money which the smelter or refinery pays the mining operator for the mineral product and is usually based on a spot, or current price of the mineral, with deductions for the costs associated with further processing. In non-metal mines the selling price is usually 'fob mine site' because of the transportation costs involved in delivering the mineral product to the buyer.

An excert from post number#7108456 (Apataki)

Aside from that, it also has assets in Cote d'Ivoire?mainly the Tengrela Gold Project (1.3 Moz.), which is also on track with a definitive feasibility study in November. That project could sustain head grades of about 3?4 grams per ton (g/t) for the first four years of production at cash costs in the low $300s. The market is not assigning a lot of value to this asset at this stage.

Many thanks Apataki

I know Ive posted before saying,"are we a oil exploration company or a gold company?",but if the above figures are close,we could be in for quite a windfall,that said,Id still prefer to have that circa $17 million that was lossed propping up pru in CIGs bank account.

As the Chinese say, "may you live in interesting times".

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.