DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Hey Hoges,Without wanting to dampen your hopes, cause I would be...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Hoges,

Without wanting to dampen your hopes, cause I would be over the moon if it were true, but I can't see them starting mining at Juno this year. Maybe if the tailings were found to have enough gold they could possibly start on a heap leech pad at Nobles Nob, but all they are shooting for at this stage is a committment to mine by the end of this year.

The new rail spurs are exciting enough news, as the mining in the area hots up there is going to be a lot of activity in the future. There has been talk of the Tennant Creek to Mt Isa link eventually too, which could start with the Wonarah to Tennant Creek spur, as MAK's phosphate mine begins. Still a ways off though, they will be trucking to Tennant first off. I'd be very interested to know where the first rail spurs are planned and who they will be servicing.

I hope to be going through Tennant Creek in the next few months, and it will be good to see the place first hand and hear what the local people have to say, they could get news that slips out that we may not hear for ages, so who knows (Hunos)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.