BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Proposed Revenue Model, as I see based on lack of engineering...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Proposed Revenue Model, as I see based on lack of engineering support fees.

Given the current scenario where numerous partners are testing our solutions and utilizing our engineers without generating significant revenue, we propose the following revenue model:

1. Trial Period:
    Partners will have the opportunity to trial our product before committing to the initial licensing fee. This will be governed by the terms and conditions outlined in a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

2. Engineering Support:
    Brainchip will allocate engineers to assist with the integration of Akida into your product at no initial cost. Charges will be incurred for our services during the implementation phase.

3. Cancellation Policy:
    Should you decide to terminate the agreement with Brainchip, services rendered up to that point will be billed at the agreed rates. Licensing and Fees: If the integration is successful and you choose to continue using Brainchip’s technology, the licensing fee will become payable, along with any accumulated engineering fees.

This approach aims to ensure continuous integration and commitment from partners, thereby minimizing the risk of withdrawal from the integration process.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.