BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

TENNs-PLEAIDES, page-9

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Of course. What did you expect? A little aussie company going up against a $Trillions company?

We all want BRN to trade at $300, mostly so we can tell our friends "you know, I bought those for 20c, (pause for effect) wasn't I clever?"

Let's get real - the upside is huge and so are the risks. We need to find a way to make the wait enjoyable.

The up-rampers I hate are the ones who say we're already inside Arm ethos or intel or hell, why not nvidia, and that there is good news only it's hidden by NDA's

I also hate the up-rampers who want akida to simultaneously be the tiny chip that can go into every sensor in the world (our original remit) to going into chips for massive datacentres. Let's get one winner to start off, I reckon.

I sometimes try to think of new uses for Akida, but that's proving too difficult. Could it mine bitcoin? Beats me.
    So dot-joining of Akida into new and surprising consumer products might have to suffice as the only joy we can get from our deep-in-the-hole investments.

I hate observations like why haven't we been bought out? Well CSIRO sold off WiFi for a tiny fraction of it's value today and Norway didn't sell off the rights to the cell-phone. So you can't have it both ways. The only way you can become moderatley wealthy via Akida is to support the obstinacy of our BoD.

Ask yourself this: If BRN share price jumped up to where you bought in, would you cash out? The answer might depend on wether you can find a way to make the wait enjoyable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $374.8K 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 114498 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1334406 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.